Tuesday, May 28, 2013

News::Wolfenstein: The New Order just isn't doing it for me

Bethesda is bringing back Wolfenstein, the first-person shooter that lets you kill countless Nazi bastards. The New Order takes place during the 1960s in an alternate history Earth where the Nazis have taken over the entire planet with their highly advance robot fighting force. It all looks hopeless, that is, until William "B.J." Blazkowicz finally awakens from his coma.


I got to see a good chunk of the game at a recent preview showing, and story wise, Wolfenstein has this very campy, almost Quentin Tarantino style going for it. Gameplay wise, well, it's looking like the standard FPS experience that I'm quite frankly just getting tired of.


Wolfenstein: The New Order just isn't doing it for me screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/wolfenstein-the-new-order-just-isn-t-doing-it-for-me-254617.phtml