Friday, May 10, 2013

News::Disney Infinity's Pirates of the Caribbean gets shown off


Confession time: I'm super giddy for Disney Infinity . I love the concept, and I actually want to waste money on a bunch of dumb toys.


That's of course if they bring in classic Disney stuff. I'm talking about things like Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troops, Gummi Bears, Talespin -- Those classics. I mean I know the big private bank from Duck Tales is in Infinity, but I want more than just buildings! A guy can dream.


Of course they're going to play things safe instead and focus on current hot properties, like Pirates of the Caribbean. Sigh.


Disney Infinity's Pirates of the Caribbean gets shown off screenshot






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/disney-infinity-s-pirates-of-the-caribbean-gets-shown-off-253478.phtml