Saturday, April 27, 2013

News::Heart of the Swarm - The future of Starcrafts Pro Scene?

Many months ago in a galaxy not too far away, I wrote an article praising Starcraft 2 and its impact on E-Sports. While sitting at my desk, with a cup of tea and my rose tinted glasses firmly strapped to my face, I was very optimistic about Starcraft 2s future. Sadly, all my hopes and dreams may not have come true. But will the release of the grand spankingly new Heart of the Swarm expansion bring hope for Starcraft 2 to take over the globe? Before I review some of the changes in Heart of the Swarm and Starcraft 2 in general, this isnt going to be another damn you Blizzard, WHY YOU NO TRY HARDER? article. I am simply going to look at some of the problems Starcraft was facing and whether HotS is going to fix them.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1240830/heart-of-the-swarm-the-future-of-starcrafts-pro-scene