Tuesday, March 5, 2013

News::Word puzzler SpellTower arrives on Android this Thursday

Corgi King and Captain of the Destructoid Army, Dale North, is all about SpellTower . I'd be lying if I said I wasn't fond of the little guy myself. The manic word search puzzler is so hot that it was even able to breathe down Angry Birds' neck for a short while. Seriously, hot tamale.


Creator Zach Gage has just informed me that the long-awaited Android version will be arriving this Thursday, March 7. It'll have all the same features as the iOS version, including local Wi-Fi multiplayer, and will be compatible with 1800+ Android devices, such as Amazon Kindle.


If you've forgotten what SpellTower is all about, check out the trailer below. Trust me when I say that it can get quite intense.


Word puzzler SpellTower arrives on Android this Thursday screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/word-puzzler-spelltower-arrives-on-android-this-thursday-247788.phtml