Tuesday, March 5, 2013

News::Why are the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so ugly?!

Okay, maybe I'm being too critical here. I can't help it though, considering I grew up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I was that kid. That kid who had all the action figures including the dumb non-TMNT figures, all the clothes, and obsessively watched the show.


With all that said, Activision and Red Fly's take on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles looks so ugly. They don't even match the look of the new Nickelodeon Turtles, which this game is supposed to be based around.


Still, I'm going to try Out of the Shadows at least before completely dismissing it. It's not often we get a four-player co-op TMNT game. Well, good ones at least.


Why are the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so ugly?! screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/why-are-the-new-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-so-ugly--247822.phtml