Sunday, March 3, 2013

News::Whispers in The Dark Ep. 38: Podtoid is My Waifu

Rely on Horror: On this weeks Whispers podcast Kyle and I praise the Destructoid podcast, Podtoid. This leads to us starting a feud with the insane podcast in hopes to get attentionwere lonely. They told me to name this podcast Podtoid is My Waifu. I have no clue what this means. In other news, we discuss the PlayStation 4 a whole lot: what we think of the console and its features. I also talk about my Lets Play projects and my hopes to go to PAX East if funds permit. Rourke enjoyed Silent Hill: Revelation, so we talk about that, Whitney says another dirty thing, and lastly, theres a whole lot of talk about the next generation of video games.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1185310/whispers-in-the-dark-ep-38-podtoid-is-my-waifu