Tuesday, March 26, 2013

News::Review: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

The Tiger Woods series has always been my favorite of EA's annual sports games. Ever since I performed my first virtual swing with the analog sticks, I became hooked. I don't like it enough to even think about paying every single year, but it's the only one I keep tabs on and check out every so often.


It's hard to add enough new content to a yearly sports game to really make it worth paying $60 every time. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 has a fair amount of quality additions, for both avid golf fans and just fans of the videogame itself. Some of the additions seem like they should have been in the game years ago, but I guess giving the option to play at nighttime wasn't high on the to-do list.


Review: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/review-tiger-woods-pga-tour-14-249642.phtml