Tuesday, March 12, 2013

News::Review: Super House of Dead Ninjas

After climbing down 350 floors of traps, monsters, and ninja ghosts, not to mention the extra levels seemingly without end, I've come to one conclusion: I should never become a ninja. Sure, I should have known that before I even started playing Super House of Dead Ninjas , but it's nice to have confirmation.


I've died a lot. Countless times, really. Not enough to earn the achievement "Dedication," which one gets for dying a whooping 1000 times, but that achievement should tell you that this is a game about living for mere minutes. Thankfully, those minutes are filled with blood-soaked joy, certainly enough so that dusting one's self off and starting again isn't too great a chore.


Review: Super House of Dead Ninjas screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/review-super-house-of-dead-ninjas-248509.phtml