Monday, March 4, 2013

News::Assassins Creed IV Kind Of Excites Me

Quote: "Of all the age-old debates known to man, there is one that stands above the rest. No, its not which came first between the chicken and the egg. No, its not creationism versus evolution. No, its not Damon or Stefan. No, its not even which wins in a fight between dinosaurs and robots (Pacific Rim, everyone; watch it when its out). The debate that has raged the longest, the one choice that defines a person entirely, the question I ask anyone I meet before I get to know them better, is simply: Ninjas or pirates? Which is better, which would win in a fight between the two, so on. The answer is irrelevant; its your motivation which tells the world what youre all about. Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag was confirmed last week following a leak and then trailered over the weekend following another leak seriously Ubisoft, plug those holes or your ship is sure to sink (sailor puns, everyone!) and I have to admit that its got me very excited, for three reasons. "



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1185663/assassins-creed-iv-kind-of-excites-me