Wednesday, February 20, 2013

News::Proteus Review | HAL

Isaac Wagner: "After finishing Proteus, I was extremely hesitant to actually review it. Some products are easier to evaluate numerically than others, and Proteus at first dodged a concrete score. Not because it wasnt a video game, or some high work of art or any other nonsense like that, but because I really didnt really know how I felt about it. As you start to read this review, I suppose that sentence above might just tell you all you need to know about Proteus to determine whether or not its the kind of game that you want to play or not. But I encourage you to read on anyway to obtain a more complete picture of what Im trying to say; like Proteus itself, it won't take me long."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1177263/proteus-review-hal