Tuesday, February 5, 2013

News::I'm Worried About Aliens: Colonial Marines

4Player-"We're just a week out from the release of Aliens: Colonial Marines and I have to admit I'm a bit skeptical about the prospects. Gearbox is a fantastic studio, but almost everything that we've seen up to this point has led me to believe the Colonial Marines experience may fall short of the tension-filled, atmospher driven experience an Aliens game should be. At this point the blame could just as easily be put on the marketing than anything having to do singularly with Gearbox. But I'm seeing a lot of smoke, and I'm hoping the fire is just part of my imagination. So what are my issues? Here they are, and they seem to go far deeper than anything that can be solved with an 9 foot Alien Prop."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1168086/im-worried-about-aliens-colonial-marines