Friday, February 22, 2013

News::Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey Shows Off Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk Environment

DSOGaming writes: "Ill have to be honest; when I saw the concept art of the Europolis city for Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey, I was amazed. This piece of work looked similar to CDPRs Cyberpunk 2077, therefore I was expecting something truly amazing. Instead, what well be getting is a cyberpunk city that looks so flat and lacks major effects (such as fog and proper reflections) and its lighting is average at best. I know, I know; shame on me for criticizing prototype footage but here is hoping that developers will actually use this criticism in order to overhaul this promising environment."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1179035/dreamfall-chapters-the-longest-journey-shows-off-sci-fi-cyberpunk-environment