Tuesday, February 12, 2013

News::Come on, montage! Drunk man crashes D.I.C.E. Awards

Come on, montage! Drunk man crashes D.I.C.E. Awards screenshot



Of everything to come out of the 2013 D.I.C.E. Summit last week, this undoubtedly brought me the most joy. Specifically, the moment I'm referring to happens at 2:07:30, when an intoxicated man jumped up on stage and wanted to thank all of the montage winners. No, really -- all of them.


A noble cause, to be sure, but a misguided one, perhaps. Chris Hardwick did an admirable job hosting the ceremony, particularly in this would-be moment of crisis. The interruption quickly turned into a comedy bit and really lightened the mood. Those folks on the Skylanders team apparently know how to have a good time.


Montage forever!






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/come-on-montage-drunk-man-crashes-d-i-c-e-awards-244674.phtml