Tuesday, February 12, 2013

News::ArabicGamers - Aliens: Colonial Marines review

Since watching Ridley Scotts ground breaking sci-fi horror Alien as a young boy (thanks dad!) H. R. Gigers alien Xenomorph design has fascinated me. An alien that has acid for blood and a truly inspired, yet grotesque reproductive cycle captured my imagination from an early age. Then seven years later came James Camerons Aliens movie. Although contrasting in tone to the original, with its more action centric style, this was everything I could have hoped for in a sequel, more Xenomorphs, a stack load of bad ass space marines and a lot more action. Like Alien before it Aliens wasnt just any old blockbuster it even had characters you cared about and its a franchise I care about, I even have a soft spot for the giant alien turkey Alien Resurrection.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1172051/arabicgamers-aliens-colonial-marines-review