Saturday, May 26, 2018

News:: Review: Conan Exiles

Despite not having much affinity for survival games, I did find Funcom's Conan Exiles rather promising upon its full release earlier this month. In my Review In Progress, I noted that I was having fun in its wide, very pretty, Exiled Lands, largely freed from the confines of a scripted narrative and encouraged to chart my own path to glory and/or death.

I resolved to keep at it for a while longer, at least until I got a taste of the game's more advanced systems, and had seen for myself some of the new content Funcom added for the full launch, namely the new volcanic and swampy territories, as well as taking a crack at larger-scale base-building and the multiplayer scene.

Unfortunately, for all my ambition to drink deeper of the game's offering, a life in the Exiled Lands can be a savage, unforgiving one.

Review: Conan Exiles screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/review-conan-exiles-503571.phtml