Wednesday, May 9, 2018

News:: PSA: Peggle is free on Origin again

I haven't thought about Origin in a while, but I think of Peggle often. It's such a timeless classic, and I can hear the celebratory anthem of Ode to Joy and the little "bump" sound effects in my head.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about you should probably change that, and it won't cost you anything (for now). While it's normally five bucks, Peggle is now free on Origin again. If you have an account for the service you can either log into the app or grab it at the link below, and you're good.

EA has frequently put Peggle up for free as part of its "On the House" promotion, and I have this theory that if Origin usage isn't up to par, they just flip the Peggle switch.

Peggle [Origin]

PSA: Peggle is free on Origin again screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/psa-peggle-is-free-on-origin-again-502243.phtml