Friday, May 11, 2018

News:: OnRush is a wild, rough racer, and I think that's how Codemasters likes it

OnRush kind of crept up on me. Codemasters, possibly the king of racing publishers, is mostly known for its realistic simy racers with few exceptions. So when I saw the wild, screaming rainbow flavored OnRush, I didn't immediately put two and two together that this would be coming from a stable that knew its stuff.

As it turns out the studio actually producing it really knows racing, as OnRush is from none other than Evolution Studios and its ilk, the team that worked on MotorStorm and Driveclub. Listening to game director Paul Rustchynsky on a conference call for the event, you could hear the passion he had for the genre, and I think that translates pretty well based on my time with a pre-release copy.

OnRush is a wild, rough racer, and I think that's how Codemasters likes it screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/onrush-is-a-wild-rough-racer-and-i-think-that-s-how-codemasters-likes-it-500519.phtml