Wednesday, May 30, 2018

News:: Historically accurate games you can play instead of Battlefield V

[Editor's Note: The following feature is a collaboration between Wes "Everybody thinks I'm gay because of my twink body" Tacos and frequent child beauty pageant attendee/Destructoid mod Occams Electric Tooth.]

I don't know about you, but one of my favorite aspects of video games is their propensity to tell stories that are not only compelling but also historically accurate. What is the point of turning on my PlayStation 4 if not to experience the stories my grandpa would tell in hushed tones while visiting the salad bar at Ryan's Steakhouse? After two long years of waiting following the release of Battlefield 1, DICE and EA finally dropped a trailer for Battlefield V. The hype was palpable. The excitement was electric. But then something went wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong.

They put women in a video game.

Historically accurate games you can play instead of Battlefield V screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/historically-accurate-games-you-can-play-instead-of-battlefield-v-505170.phtml