Thursday, April 5, 2018

News:: State of Decay 2 should really hit the spot

I'm very much looking forward to next month's State of Decay 2, but I know it'll only be a matter of time before the harsh realities of keeping people alive in a zombie-infested sandbox crash down on me. Painful losses are all a part of the experience! That's what I'll say to cheer myself up, anyway.

This gameplay montage out of PAX East covers a lot of ground. If there's one takeaway, it's this: don't dilly-dally at night. It's dark and dangerous and your favorite survivor is just asking to be torn apart.

State of Decay 2 has cross-play support on Xbox One and PC, it's only $30, and if you subscribe to Game Pass, it'll be included with your membership at launch on May 22. Good stuff all around.

State of Decay 2 should really hit the spot screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/state-of-decay-2-should-really-hit-the-spot-497467.phtml