Friday, April 27, 2018

News:: A snarky recap of Marvel's MCU before Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War is looking set to dominate the box office for the next few weeks, but not every person has seen all of the previous films. Since every geek-centered website already has a recap for the uninitiated, we over at Flixist decided that we’d try a different approach. Enter me; a guy that has only casually been interested in Marvel films and hasn’t even seen them all.

I’ve got a feeling that a lot of people seeing Infinity War will be in the same boat as me. As such, I’ve decided to provide a recap from my perspective so that the uninitiated don’t feel so alone. To clarify, I’m not using Wikipedia to fill in any details I’ve forgotten. I’ve also only seen each film once, save for the original Iron Man and Iron Man 3 that I’ve watched twice. This means I might be getting some details wrong, so I apologize in advance.

Without further delay, let’s get into all the pertinent details from each film you’ll need to better understand Infinity War on Friday.

A snarky recap of Marvel's MCU before Infinity War screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/a-snarky-recap-of-marvel-s-mcu-before-infinity-war-500596.phtml