Friday, April 6, 2018

News:: Review: A Quiet Place

For the entire night after I saw A Quiet Place I thought every sound was too loud. I put something down and the noise it made stood out to me. Each footstep seemed to fall heavier than it should have. Opening a door was a creaking disaster in staying silent. I know I wasn't the only one feeling this either. I've never left a movie theater with the crowd whispering like they might be killed if they spoke any louder. 

A Quiet Place is the best kind of horror. The kind that sticks with you past the jump scare. That makes you think beyond the blood. The kind that builds tension over horror, and then delivers both perfectly.

It may also convince you to never have children. 

Review: A Quiet Place screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/review-a-quiet-place-497419.phtml