Tuesday, April 10, 2018

News:: Overlooked indie games from the PAX show floor

I didn’t spend my entire weekend at PAX doing business. In between a few appointments, I got the time to catch up with an old friend and walk around the show floor from a more casual perspective. Without giving away that I was there with a media badge, I wanted the chance to take a look at some games without guided tours or a specifically curated speech about the different game systems.

Through my travels, I saw a few games that I wanted to talk about, though nothing that I went in-depth enough with to write individual pieces on. Here is my slightly more pedestrian look at a few charming indie games that stuck out to me.

Overlooked indie games from the PAX show floor screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/overlooked-indie-games-from-the-pax-show-floor-498106.phtml