Thursday, April 19, 2018

News:: If I can get this many PUBG kills, you can too (maybe)

I don't know if this is a guide or a ego-fueled showcase of skills or a half-hearted pep talk that you can do it too. All I know is that I killed 12 percent of the players in a PUBG game last night. (There were 93 at the start.)

Listen, I never thought it could happen to me. I'm the guy who's happy with, like, three kills in any given game. But then the stars aligned, my nerves steeled, and I murdered 11 people in rapid succession. I don't know, maybe this could be you some day (but probably not).

Come with me on this brief journey of extremely-good-video-game-playing.

If I can get this many PUBG kills, you can too (maybe) screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/if-i-can-get-this-many-pubg-kills-you-can-too-maybe--499418.phtml