Wednesday, April 25, 2018

News:: I dare you to not listen to Chumbawamba while watching this Zelda: Breath of the Wild clip

[BoTW] When they get the timing juuuust right from r/zelda

Over a year! 418 days to be exact. That's how long it's been since Zelda: Breath of the Wild launched, and I'm still finding awesome videos. I know I've been saying that a lot lately, and I'm trying to come up with new ways to share the sentiment (the exact day thing took me a bit), but it's still amazing nontheless.

This clip from Zenotha is downright hilarious, as two Guardian Skywatchers managed to somehow pinpoint Link and perfectly stunlock him after a whiffed deflection. Chumbawamba immediately came to mind and inspired this story -- which you can listen to below -- you probably won't thank me but it does enhance the video.

Fun fact: Chumbawamba ended in 2012. That's been your Chumbawamba fun fact of the year. There might be another one in 2020 if people are still making Zelda videos.

I dare you to not listen to Chumbawamba while watching this Zelda: Breath of the Wild clip screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/i-dare-you-to-not-listen-to-chumbawamba-while-watching-this-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-clip-500281.phtml