Tuesday, March 27, 2018

News:: Pinball adventure Yoku's Island Express is shaping up nicely

I'm writing this one as much for me as for you. Yoku's Island Express is a platforming pinball adventure that has slipped on and off my radar a few times now. It's still on track for a Q2 2018 launch on Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and I love the premise of matching pinball mechanics with a more expansive character-filled game world. This latest trailer still has me rooting for it.

Yoku's Island Express makes me think back on past titles that have also done Cool Things with pinball like Devil's Crush, Sonic Spinball, and Odama. I think there's plenty of room for more of these pinball-inspired concepts and I hope we see developers continue to go down that road in the future.

Pinball adventure Yoku's Island Express is shaping up nicely screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/pinball-adventure-yoku-s-island-express-is-shaping-up-nicely-496070.phtml