Thursday, March 22, 2018

News:: Nintendo is hosting an eShop sale for Switch, 3DS, and Wii U

If you're anything like me, you might be scoffing at the idea of loading up on even more Nintendo Switch games. I've put all of five minutes into Bayonetta. I'm midway through Celeste. I could keep scrolling right on my Switch home screen and I'd find numerous other unfairly-neglected titles.

But maybe you're a more responsible shopper than I am. Maybe you've been biding your time, waiting for the right deals to pop up before bloating your backlog. This week is your week. Right now in North America and Europe, you'll find a bunch of discounted Switch, 3DS, and Wii U games on the eShop.

Looking at the Switch list, several titles stand out: SteamWorld Dig 2 ($14.99), SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition ($14.99), Kamiko ($2.99), Aeigis Defenders ($15.99), Crypt of the NecroDancer ($14.99), and Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King ($12.74). The UK sale has a wider range of games, too.

Many (but not all) of the currently-running deals last until Thursday, April 5.

Nintendo is hosting an eShop sale for Switch, 3DS, and Wii U screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-is-hosting-an-eshop-sale-for-switch-3ds-and-wii-u-495560.phtml