Saturday, March 31, 2018

News:: Interview with Totally Real Indie Studio dev who judges good and evil based on how you play video games

Today, we have a very special interview for our loyal Destructoid readers. We’ve reached out to head of Totally Real Indie Studio Bledi Bleino, who happens to look exactly like myself but with a funny mustache, to talk about TRIS’s first project on the day of its public reveal.

Bleino’s magnum opus, Mor’Al Choisses, is a divergent narrative-driven tactical action Japanese RPG featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series, themed around moral choices. While the preview build I played and all the footage I took is still under embargo, I can say the build reminded me of sensational hits like inFamous: Second Son and Mass Effect Andromeda.

This completely professional discussion revealed a lot about his deep understanding of intertwining game design with narrative design. He demonstrated a masterful demonstration of demonstrating moral choices in video demonstration games. Just talking with him gets me excited for choosing between binary moral compasses!

Disclosure: Bledi Bleino is my third cousin twice removed. I barely even remember he exists, so no bias here. Also disclaimer, he paid me $100,000 in exposure to talk about his game.

Read on for the full interview with Bledi Bleino.

Interview with Totally Real Indie Studio dev who judges good and evil based on how you play video games screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/interview-with-totally-real-indie-studio-dev-who-judges-good-and-evil-based-on-how-you-play-video-games-495430.phtml