Friday, February 23, 2018

News:: Zelda was the big winner at the D.I.C.E. Awards

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild took home four more awards last night during the 21st annual D.I.C.E. Awards. Nintendo's open-air adventure was the big winner overall, claiming the coveted Game of the Year title along with Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction, Outstanding Achievement in Game Design, and Adventure Game of the Year. This game must have quite the trophy room.

The next-most-awarded game is a bit more unexpected. Cuphead won three awards -- one for Art Direction, Animation, and Original Music Composition. I find that surprising not because it's undeserved -- I adore Cuphead! -- but because Horizon Zero Dawn had more nominations than anything else.

Here's the full rundown:

Zelda was the big winner at the D.I.C.E. Awards screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/zelda-was-the-big-winner-at-the-d-i-c-e-awards-491295.phtml