Saturday, February 10, 2018

News:: Take a listen to the Kingdom Hearts III theme songs

Every time I see a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, it reminds me I've still only completed Chain of Memories on the Game Boy Advance like 13 years ago. I need to get my butt in motion and get through the series if I want to be all caught up with the III hits later this year. I'm super excited about making my way around Toy Story and the recently announced Monsters Inc. world could be very, very good.

Also very good? The theme song of the game. At D23 Expo Japan, Square-Enix released both the English and Japanese versions which you can hear below. Sung by Utada Hikaru, the piano ballad is a pleasant break for most video game theme and is something I won't mind hearing each and every time I boot it up.

Take a listen to the Kingdom Hearts III theme songs screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/take-a-listen-to-the-kingdom-hearts-iii-theme-songs-487143.phtml