Monday, February 12, 2018

News:: New Kingdom Hearts III screenshots give a detailed look at Goofy's monstrous eyes

I know Square Enix is saying Kingdom Hearts III is coming this year, but part of me is still thinking it'd get bumped to later. Even after seeing its latest gorgeous trailer, I still have that sneaking suspicion the other shoe could drop soon and the wait would be even longer. 

I mean, even these new screenshots showing off a game that looks really real still doesn't seem real to me. I basically feel like Goofy in the Monsters, Inc. world and my eyes are just buggin'. 

Also, Riku's new keyblade and overall look makes him match Final Fantasy XV's Noctis and I don't know how to feel about it. 

New Kingdom Hearts III screenshots give a detailed look at Goofy's monstrous eyes screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/new-kingdom-hearts-iii-screenshots-give-a-detailed-look-at-goofy-s-monstrous-eyes-487434.phtml