Thursday, February 8, 2018

News:: Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition is out today and it's kind of awesome

Playing a massive JRPG can be pretty daunting at any age. I mean, I work full-time reviewing and writing about games and between all my other assignments, MMOs, MOBAs, shooters, and other recreational activities, it can get tough to fit in a JRPG every so often. More often than not I can do it, I might just have to drop everything else.

Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition is an attempt to fix that main time sink issue. It's a miniature version of XV in every sense of the word, and strangely, a lot of love and care went into it.

Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition is out today and it's kind of awesome screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-xv-pocket-edition-is-out-today-and-it-s-kind-of-awesome-486818.phtml