Tuesday, February 20, 2018

News:: Comments of the Week 38: But the comment is a saddening bore

Hello my little Palicoes. It is I, FakePlasticTree, once again here to bring you our weekly feature. Is it just me or has gaming news been rather slow lately? It's hard to forget the first months of 2017, but a lot of those big releases back then were generally games that were delayed into said period. 2018 doesn't have that luxury; so far it feels like that we are on a recess. But that's fine, there are a lot of games from 2017 people still need to finish, and Monster Hunter: World offers enough poor defenseless animals to slaughter. And I still miss my PS3.

Let's have a look at what you've all been up to the past week!

Comments of the Week 38: But the comment is a saddening bore screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/comments-of-the-week-38-but-the-comment-is-a-saddening-bore-487444.phtml