Wednesday, February 28, 2018

News:: The 300 Week 8: Portman Kombat: Annihilation

Welcome back to The 300, a recurring feature that chronicles my attempt to see 300 movies in theaters in 2018. I’ll be watching new releases, classics, and hidden gems as a way to explore the wide world of cinema in all of its forms. Hopefully you’ll find something worth watching as well.

As always, there are three rules for The 300:

  • The movie must be at least 40 minutes long, meeting the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' definition of a feature film.
  • I must watch the movie at a movie theater, screening room, or outdoor screening venue.
  • While I can watch movies I've seen before 2018, I cannot count repeated viewings of the same film in 2018 multiple times.

I’m at 59 movies of 300 as of this writing. I’ll hit 60 by the end of tonight, which puts me slightly ahead of schedule by the end of February. That’s good, because I’ll have a slight slowdown soon because of travel and finishing a personal project.

Anyways, a little less conversation, a little more 300.

And so, onward.

The 300 Week 8: Portman Kombat: Annihilation screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/the-300-week-8-portman-kombat-annihilation-492125.phtml