Tuesday, January 2, 2018

News:: Nick Valdez's personal picks for best games of 2017

I took so, so many Ls this year. I mean, the world did overall but 2017 was particularly unkind to me in a bunch of ways. There's no need to unpack all that stuff right at the intro, but you should know going in that the choices I've made here are pretty much a reflection of the life I led this past year. 

Point of all of this is, at least the games this year were pretty damn good. I couldn't really think of a "top" contender, but I do wish my list included some of cooler selections I've seen other folks post online. I'm a pretty simple person to please with less and less time available, so these five games here were what I could remember playing and loved almost every minute doing so. 

Nick Valdez's personal picks for best games of 2017 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qbonBf