Wednesday, January 31, 2018

News:: Look for these two new DualShock 4 colors in March

I'll admit it: I'm a total sucker for alternate controller colors. Not to the point where I unnecessarily stock up on gamepads to "collect" them -- that'd get way too expensive even with just one console -- but if I'm in need of a replacement, I try to go for different designs every time. Here are two new options.

Sony is coming out with two more colors for the DualShock 4 in March: Steel Black and Midnight Blue. The former would go great with my silver controller and the latter is a soothing shade.

These will be available in North America next month for $65 USD and $75 CAD each.

Two New Colors Join the DualShock 4 Lineup in March [PlayStation Blog]

Look for these two new DualShock 4 colors in March screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/look-for-these-two-new-dualshock-4-colors-in-march-485538.phtml