Friday, January 12, 2018

News:: Insult your dumb friends on Switch with Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator

If you know me or my work here at Dtoid, you know that I like the strange and arcane. And the silly and dumb. And I really only try to write about those things because those are the only things worth writing about. Which is why I'm writing about Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator, set to release January 18 on the eShop on Nintendo Switch.

Just what is Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator? Well it's a game where you find yourself in certain scenarios verbally jousting with a foul-mouthed foe, slinging insults and hurling ill will until one duelist is utterly smote by the barrage of wit. It looks funny, and I like that.

Insult your dumb friends on Switch with Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2FunqaG