Monday, January 1, 2018

News:: A 2017 GOTY list that doesn't include PUBG

Listen, I don't have anything against PUBG, other than maybe the name is too long and obnoxious and the abbreviation is equally frustrating to say, I just don't....care about it. I don't even own the game or have any desire to. I've played Fortnite's Battle Royale mode, and it was a cool way to kill an evening with friends, but after that single play session, I've uninstalled and never looked back. Plus, PUBG looks horrible for colorblindies like myself (maybe the desert map helps with this?).

Anyway, enough about that, I'm here to talk about the good shit of 2017. It was a pretty great year for me, overall: I earned another teaching degree, I ran my first marathon, got engaged, and played some incredible video games.

A 2017 GOTY list that doesn't include PUBG screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2DKEWpy