Monday, December 11, 2017

News:: I took gamer pills for a month and felt nothing

I've done a lot of dumb things for this job. I jumped off the top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas once. Last week, I rode on top of a tank. I've taken to actively seeking out ridiculous scenarios because those are more fun to write about. Straight-faced discourse gets boring from time to time.

That's why I leaped at a pitch we got for GodMode dietary supplements. These are another contender in the new market of nootropics. That means, in an ironically dumbed-down way, "smart drugs." They're the sort of supplements that come with taglines like "hack your brain," as they're full of ingredients that are said to enhance your cognitive and reflexive abilities. GodMode is one that's aggressive in designating itself specifically as a gamer pill, but there could be others out there.

And I truly believe they do what they say they will. The problem is that I felt none of it after taking the pills for a month.

I took gamer pills for a month and felt nothing screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2AufmYO