Friday, December 29, 2017

News:: CyberConnect2 has more to announce in February, and I hope it's an original project

Look, I don't mind the long string of Naruto games that CyberConnect2 has been pumping out for years. There's nothing wrong with paying the bills, and those games are actually pretty good. But given how deeply in love I am with Asura's Wrath, I really like seeing the studio tackle more original works.

We might get just that in February, as CyberConnect2 president Hiroshi Matsuyama just teased a reveal for the "vision of the fuutre" of the studio in February. The president is pretty stoked for the big event, as it notes that it'll explain what they're doing "for the next 10 years" rather than celebrate their past 20.

CyberConnect 2 [Hachima Kikou via Siliconera]

CyberConnect2 has more to announce in February, and I hope it's an original project screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2CmaKBz