Tuesday, December 26, 2017

News:: Comments of the Week 30: Give 'im a Big Hand

So, I know this submission is a little late.

Trust me, I hate myself more than you hate me.

I decided to be a good housemate and cook a full-blown Sunday Roast dinner for the others living with me. As such, that meant checking the meat was cooked and upon attempting to stick the skewer into the meat, somebody jogged the table, the meat fell, and I accidentally stabbed my hand instead.

Writing this down makes it sound more cartoonish than it already does when stated audibly. That's the last time I decide to be nice.

But I'm back, better than ever and ready to give you all the best comments of the week. Well... last week. Whatever, you get the point.

Comments of the Week 30: Give 'im a Big Hand screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2pFkdkI