Wednesday, November 22, 2017

News:: Zelda: Breath of the Wild's newest free gift focuses on the little things

After all my time with Zelda: Breath of the Wild, this is something I haven't done. Apparently if you duck down and open a chest Link will throw out a punching animation, messing up his hand akin to the "foot meet chest" bit most people have seen before.

This is all detailed in the newest "Tips from the Wild" news channel update, by way of the Nintendo Switch's main menu. By going through the tips channel and accessing the game directly you'll learn about this little tidbit and net a scimitar for your troubles.

I bet you months from now someone is going to show me another little thing I missed, and I'll have to boot it up all over again to check for it.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild's newest free gift focuses on the little things screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2AmTAFT