Tuesday, November 14, 2017

News:: Review: Inhumans (Season 1)

Well, I did it. I watched the whole thing.

A few weeks ago, I wrote (well, ranted) about my impressions of the first two episodes of Inhumans. I’m not, frankly, all that confident I have much to say about the thing as a whole that’s terribly different from what's in that piece, but let’s give it the old college try (at the worst, I’ll exercise my demons and you call can roast me about it in the comments).

And, man…this thing is just a mess. It’s not even an interesting mess or a mess with promise, it’s just a boring mess, and that’s probably the most damning thing I can think to say about it. Nothing here holds together, it barely makes sense even from moment to moment and the sense that this is a total failure of a project seems to permeate every level of the production.

Review: Inhumans (Season 1) screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2z1RRWh