Wednesday, November 15, 2017

News:: I'll be spending this Christmas making Princess Leia adventures with Star Wars Bloxels

When I bought Bloxels last year, I didn't realize just how much fun I'd have making my own levels with incredibly simple-to-use software. Was it meant for little kids? Sure, but I have the maturity of a nine-year-old so it was right up my alley. With the Bloxels board, I spent hours trying to recreate the original Metroid. This year, I’ll be spending the holidays working on an epic Princess Leia adventure with Star Wars Bloxels.

From Pixel Press and Lucasfilm, Star Wars Bloxels has the same, simple-to-learn level creation tools as the original, but infuses the whole package with that Star Wars charm. With the 13x13 square board, it only takes minutes to complete a simple level, or I can plan ahead for a massive labyrinth that players can get lost in. Since receiving my copy, I’ve had a blast trying to recreate my favorite stages from the Super Star Wars trio of games.

I'll be spending this Christmas making Princess Leia adventures with Star Wars Bloxels screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2mtSIJh