Tuesday, October 17, 2017

News:: Sure, I'd play a Kingdom Hearts Cuphead DLC

I love me a good piece of concept art. Some of my favorites are from artist Simon Andersen (who created Owlboy), specifically his re-imagining of certain retro classics on other platforms.

This "Cuphead meets Kingdom Hearts" mashup is just as intriguing, as the Heartless and Xehanort slot in nicely. Not to mention that a lot of Cuphead's art style is aping old cartoons, and some bosses are very close aesthetically to Silly Symphony.

I mean with the game's sales and Microsoft's influence, a lot could happen with Cuphead to make some sort of crossover a reality, even if it was just cosmetic in nature. Will we have to wait half a decade for a follow-up? Or will they supplement the original with DLC? We'll find out eventually!

Cuphead meets Kingdom Hearts [AllGamesDelta]

Sure, I'd play a Kingdom Hearts Cuphead DLC screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2igwvgi