Wednesday, September 6, 2017

News:: Monster Hunter: World will be the one that gets me

My history with the Monster Hunter series is painfully, regretfully abrupt. I attempted to get into it years ago, on PlayStation Portable, but bounced off so hard that I can't even confidently say which installment I tried. That experience kept me off the handheld games for good, and while I came close to springing for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U, well, that just never panned out. These things happen.

My time has come, though. Monster Hunter: World is a much easier sell. I recognized that when the game was announced, and I'm even more sure of it now that I've gotten a brief chance to play.

I mean, just look at it! It's beautiful.

Monster Hunter: World will be the one that gets me screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wJekCY