Sunday, September 17, 2017

News:: I've been flying through Fugl's voxel world to relax

I often play horror games, and while I enjoy them, they tend to leave me feeling tense and in need of something much lighter to take away the stress. After the crazy WTF-filled ride that was Observer, I was itching for something I could just sit with for a while and relax. Luckily, Fugl launched on Steam's Early Access a couple of days ago and it's been just what I need.

Relaxation is the entire point of Fugl. You play as a voxel bird flying throughout the world, discovering new landscapes and creatures as you glide through the air. The most interesting part of Fugl is that you can shapeshift. Flying past another kind of bird will turn you into a duck, flamingo, falcon, owl, etc. while flying close to another non-bird creature will cause you to take on some of its characteristics, turning you into a strange but cute hybrid.

I've been flying through Fugl's voxel world to relax screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wzrPDw