Monday, September 18, 2017

News:: Dragon Ball FighterZ is the Marvel vs. Capcom we deserve

One of the more prominent reactions from the online community when Dragon Ball FighterZ was first announced was that the anticipation for it seemed to eclipse the already announced Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. The more cynical part of me feared the hype would eventually wane as the weeks rolled on, and a game like Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite would be better received the more we saw of it. 

But somehow every new image, every new bit of info, every trailer, every preview, only served to amplify my excitement. I thought I'd be able to cover this beta without drawing comparisons too closely to Infinite myself, but after playing Infinite a week and then jumping into this, I had a better feeling coming off of the limited time I had with Dragon Ball FighterZ than I had ever dreamed.  

It's just hard to deny a game clearly made with tons of love and attention to detail. 

Dragon Ball FighterZ is the Marvel vs. Capcom we deserve screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wr1xbB