Sunday, August 13, 2017

News:: PREPARE TO FRIENDSHIP: Dtoid's Master Gaming Contact List

[Thank to everyone who participated in my contest! It was my first one, so it wasn't perfect by any means, but I sincerely hope it won't be the last. The Mast List will continue updating into the future -Panda]

Good morning/afteroon/tomorrow, my friends/robots/Gardevoir

It has been made aware to me that, just perhaps, you all enjoy video games. It might even be said that you... like to game with others? Now now, don't be that way, I don't mean to lump you into some sort of box. You're all just such lovely folks, it pains me to watch you, struggling in vain to connect with each other, striving to engage in...

PREPARE TO FRIENDSHIP: Dtoid's Master Gaming Contact List screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2aPBefM