Wednesday, July 12, 2017

News:: That gaming cruise is going to the Bahamas next year

Last year, I went on a wacky videogame-themed cruise called GaCuCon (pronounced Gah-coo-con) and I lived to tell the tale. I got to party and eat 14 meals a day with one of the main creative guys from Riot, and later got my ass handed to me by eSports legend Jonathan "Fatal1ty" Wendell all week. It was their first year, so the expo was small, but it was totally worth it. I made some great friends I'm looking forward to catching up with again.

Next time they're sailing from June 20th through June 25th, 2018. 

If you can get to South Florida it's a fun way to spend a weekend in the Caribbean: There's a land event followed by four days of cruising and boozing, and docking for non-gaming activities around town. You'll need a passport to participate, and some areas on the boat are 21 and over. It's not ethical of me to mention that the legal debauchery age in the Bahamas is 18, nor is that totally not a head's up for your poor sweet mother. 

That gaming cruise is going to the Bahamas next year screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2vdQMEp