Wednesday, July 19, 2017

News:: Review: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Turok 1 and 2 played a pretty big part of my childhood. While the first game mostly continued the trend of crazy first-person shooters coming to the N64, Turok 2 added multiplayer support with some ridiculous levels and weapons to up the ante from the original. To say it dominated most of my life in the fourth grade isn’t an understatement.

I have a lot of fond memories of playing around with the absolutely amazing Cerebral Bore weapon, jumping about as a raptor, and utilizing various cheats to screw around in the campaign. Thing is, I don’t actually remember a lick of the single-player levels, despite spending more time with this sequel.

While this port by Night Dive Studios (still doing the Lord’s work) is excellent, I can’t say that Turok 2 holds up after all these years.

Review: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tqJGzK